Trima kasih Tuhan untuk hidup ini.
Hari ini aku belajar 1 hal.
Bersyukur.
Yeah sprti sateduh hari ini.
Aku harus belajar lbh bersyukur. Dan tidak putus asa di dlm Mu.
Hari demi hari kdng rasa tidak di cintai dan di miliki kdng bisa merusak mental kita.
Tapi i have you God.i have u in my life. In my all destiny..
I learn one things.
I know i born to be special,
Sometimes this world want as to be come bad. But i know God i born to be good.aku baik dan akan menjadi lebih baik... Learn to become a better version of me..
Everybody deserve to be love.
Me too.
Semua orang kadang takut grow up. Melihat masa depan dan kdng lelah untuk menjalani hal hal dewasa semacam ini.
Im greatfull with who im now.
Im.greatfull i still have mom and dad. And brother.
I born to be great i born to be good.. I know my destiny.
Yeah sometimes we feel lost.
But thx God. I have you.. I have u...
I have u all my friends.
I just think to much. Talk too much and dont know what to do sometimes
Everbody body can be scare sometimes.
Scare dng bisa kah kita menjadi dewsa dan bahagia.
Bisa kah kita menjadi sukses dan di cintai.
I dont want think to much anymore.
Im greatfull with my body. With my face.with my personality im greatfull with all of this.
I learn to self respect...
Its tierd things to stand for people think about you.
About your body image.
I just want to be ordinery... Like u too
Simple and deserve to be love....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar